1) These Terms and Conditions are predominantly for business customers but are also extended to include any individual end-user purchaser.
2) No contract is made until Apex Grange have despatched the order.
3) All goods are subject to availability.
4) It is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure before ordering that all goods are suitable for the use in which they are to be deployed.
5) Apex Grange reserve the right to cancel or refuse orders for items shown within their catalogue/website with an incorrect price or with any other incorrect information.
6) All list prices are exclusive of VAT and delivery. The price of the goods may change from those advertised. Please confirm price before ordering.
7) Apex Grange accept payment by bank transfer, cheque, credit or debit card or cash. Credit and debit card payments are taken at the time of customer order and not on the despatch of goods.
8) Goods bought on credit must be paid for by the end of the month following the date of the invoice. Apex Grange may share customer credit history information with credit agencies.
9) Apex Grange remain owners of all goods purchased until such time as they have been paid for in full. Apex Grange reserve the right to retrieve and resell any goods that are not paid for in full. This applies to all goods supplied by Apex Grange and to any money owing in respect of any transaction.
10) Under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulations 2002, Apex Grange may exercise their statutory right to charge interest and an administration charge on all overdue invoices.
11) Apex Grange reserve the right to impose a charge to cover their costs for all deliveries.
12) Apex Grange operate a standard next day delivery service for in-stock items. Standard delivery is specifically to suitable ground floor reception, stores or site areas. Notification at time of order is required for any special delivery requirements. There may be an additional charge for this service. Goods can also be collected from Apex Grange’s warehouse, provided that the person collecting has suitable identification.
13) If the goods dispatched do not arrive or are incomplete, are the wrong goods or are damaged when opened, then the Apex Grange Customer Services Department must be informed within 24 hours of receipt or expected delivery.
14) Delivery dates and times are given in good faith but are estimates only and no guarantees can be given.
15) After delivery the purchasing company is responsible for protecting the goods against loss or damage.
16) Any order cannot be cancelled once it has been accepted, unless this is agreed in writing by an Apex Grange authorised representative.
17) It is the responsibility of the purchasing company to check the goods upon delivery. All goods are sold with the benefit of the manufacturer’s warranty. Returns of faulty goods will only be accepted if notified to Apex Grange within 24 hours of delivery.
18) If faulty goods are to be returned, an RGA (Returned Goods Authorisation) must obtained from Apex Grange’s Customer Services Department. The RGA will be valid for 28 days. Apex Grange will arrange for collection of the Goods, which must be available for collection in their original state as when delivered. Apex Grange cannot accept unauthorised returns which do not have an RGA.
19) If the purchasing company changes its mind, at their discretion, Apex Grange may take goods back if they are unopened, unused and in perfect condition. There may be a handling charge and/or a collection charge and/or a restocking charge for this service.
20) The relevant manufacturer’s warranty is valid for all goods sold by Apex Grange. Please note that Apex Grange do not directly provide any warranties in respect of goods and exclude any warranties express or implied by statute, common law or of any other kind.
21) Apex Grange are resellers to business customers and as permitted under the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 exclude liability for claims regarding the quality or fitness for purpose of goods or otherwise which consumers can make under the Sale of Goods Act 1979. Apex Grange are liable for death or personal injury caused only by their negligence. Apex Grange do not accept any liability for indirect or consequential losses or loss of profits.
22) VAT exempt customers must present the relevant Customs & Excise paperwork at the time of ordering. VAT exempt orders can only be placed by mail or in person at the offices of Apex Grange. Apex Grange cannot accept requests for VAT exemption after an order has been placed.
23) Apex Grange reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, from time to time, without prior notice.